Total Rooms: 3
Pet Policy: Case By Case
Building & Unit Features
No Fee ! 700 SF Contemporary 1 BR In East HarlemThis building is part of a middle income housing program. Income and occupancy limits apply. See below for details.*
This modern building features stylish living in East Harlem. Located on a quiet block at 112th street between Lexington and Park Avenues, the building is conveniently located just steps to Central Park and to the subway and bus lines.
Apt 6-F is a spacious 1 bedroom apartment and is well maintained with contemporary features including:
- Updated Kitchen ( Stainless steel appliances inc. a dishwasher)
- Updated Bathroom
- King sized Master Bedroom with a large walk in closet.
- Dining Area
- Hardwood floors
The building also features a live in super, card operated laundry room, and outdoor courtyard for residents.
Pets accepted on a case by case basis.
Heat, hot water, and cooking gas included in the rent
* This is a rent stabilized building and part of a middle income housing program.
- Maximum of 2 occupants for a One Bedroom.
- Household income must show at least 35 x the rent, but shall not exceed $160,000 for the household.
- Must have strong credit
- City application can take 2-4 weeks for approval from the time it is submitted.
Contact us to schedule a tour of the apartment.